This is a small complement site to another site called "It Probably Wasn't Important Anyway". Here I'll expand upon my movie listings on the parent site and make some informal, stream of consciousness notes on my thoughts. Think of it as Gonzo movie reviewing.

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Starsky & Hutch (2004)

Director: Todd Phillips
Starring: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Snoop Dogg, Fred Williamson, Vince Vaughn

* * *


When I saw my first preview, I thought the movie was going to de-pants me with hilarity, which raised my expectations. When I talked to people whose opinions I respected who had seen the movie, they said it wasn't that good. This lowered my expectations. This being said, the movie was enjoyable. It's no Old School, Phillips previous effort, but it's worth seeing in a group of friends, mildly under the influence.

July 3
computer, early evening

* * *


D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home