This is a small complement site to another site called "It Probably Wasn't Important Anyway". Here I'll expand upon my movie listings on the parent site and make some informal, stream of consciousness notes on my thoughts. Think of it as Gonzo movie reviewing.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Sixteen Candles (1984)

Director: John Hughes
Starring: Molly Ringwald, Justin Henry, Michael Schoeffling, Gedde Watanabe & Anthony Michael Hall

* * *


Another John Hughes 80's classic. I'm ashamed to say that my viewing the other night was my first full viewing of the film, but whataya going to do? I led a sheltered life. Sheltered from the joy that John Hughes brought to millions of others while I was still reading Jack London novels. Hurray for nerds and the underappreciated. This anthem's for you.

February 13
friend's apartment TV, evening

* * *


D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home